On Jan 27, 2016 6:09 PM, "WALEG Committee Agenda Update" <Committees> wrote:
This message was sent to the subscribers of the
Senate Law & Justice Committee update list.
Having trouble viewing this email? View it as a Web page.
Added: Hearing is on the Proposed Substitute for 6411. Removed: To be announced for Executive Session. Added: SB 6267, 6158, 6554, 6366, 6205, 6262, 6463, 6456 and 6459 for Executive Session. Law & Justice – 1/28/2016 8:00 a.m. Senate Full Committee
Senate Hearing Rm 4
J.A. Cherberg Building
REVISED ON 1/27/2016 AT 6:08 PM
- SB 6538 – Concerning the superior court judges’ association.
- SB 6154 – Creating an office of the corrections ombuds.
- SB 6411 – Expanding the eligibility of certain representatives and transferees to serve as directors, officers, and shareholders of professional service corporations. (Hearing is on the Proposed Substitute.)
- SB 6464 – Establishing deadlines for final determinations and dispositions in agency adjudicative proceedings. (Hearing is on the Proposed Substitute.)
- SSB 5277 – Concerning the crime of patronizing a prostitute.
- SB 5880 – Enacting the Washington human trafficking reporting act. (Hearing is on the Proposed Substitute.)
- SB 6267 – Concerning notice to the licensee before a concealed pistol license expires.
- SB 6158 – Concerning the transfer of firearms at nonprofit fund-raising activities.
- SB 6554 – Providing an aggravating circumstance for assault against a utility worker.
- SB 6366 – Asserting that submission of DNA markers to a database be accessible only to qualified laboratory personnel.
- SB 6205 – Clarifying when a person is an acquiring person of a target corporation with more than one class of voting stock.
- SB 6262 – Concerning a coroner’s warrant authority.
- SB 6463 – Modifying the crime of luring.
- SB 6456 – Concerning the validity of administrative rules.
- SB 6459 – Authorizing peace officers to assist the department of corrections with the supervision of offenders.
If draft bills, proposed substitutes, or striking amendments are to be heard, they can be obtained from committee staff or on the committee’s website, http://www.leg.wa.gov/Senate/Committees/LAW/Pages/default.aspx, as soon as they are available. Possible executive session on bills heard in committee. Other business.
European and American women are too arrogant for you?
Are you looking for what you would call an old-fashioned relationship? But its not impossible to find such a local one.
Russian women are basically world-famous for their exquisite good looks.
Here you can find a Russian lady that will love you with all her heart.
These beautiful women are looking for love and long term relationships with the right man.
Olga lazin 310 633 3676
To US sources,:
Olga lazin 310 633 3676