This is the project:
1. How many words are in your book? *
This will result in an audiobook that is 2.4 hours long. The typical audiobook narrator reads 9,300 words per finished hour of audio.
2. What territory rights do you own? *
As a rights owner for this title, you are entitled to specific distribution area rights. Please check your contract so that you can identify what territory rights you own to distribute your audiobook for the language in which you post the title.
World World excluding British Commonwealth World excluding UK World excluding North America US US and Canada US, Can, Philippines US, Can, UK US, Open Market US, Can, Open Market US, Can, Brit Comw US, Can and Rest of World excl Brit Comw US, Brit. Comw US, Can, Australia, and Great Brit. US, Phil, Brit. Comw US, UK, British Commonwealth excl Canada North America and British Commonwealth UK UK and Commonwealth only UK and Ireland only United Kingdom, Australia, and New Zealand UK, EU UK and British Commonwealth excl Europe, Egypt, Canada, Greenland, Hong Kong, Jordan, Kuwait, Malaysia, Singapore, Somalia, and Sudan UK and British Commonwealth excluding Australia and New Zealand British Commonwealth excluding Canada British Commonwealth incl Australia, New Zealand, and Europe, excl Canada British Commonwealth incl Canada, Aus, NZ, Europe, USA and dependencies Ireland only Canada only
3. How will you pay your audiobook Producer? *
You can pay the Producer a per-finished-hour rate (Pay For Production), or you can share royalties with them (Royalty Share). If you are unsure how you’d like to pay, you can list your title with both options and negotiate with your Producer when you make an offer.
Notes on Paying Your Producer:
- Producers tell us they tend to prioritize Pay For Production deals in their production schedules over Royalty Share deals. If you want your audiobook on sale sooner rather than later, offer a per-finished-hour rate and agree to a schedule with your Producer that works for both parties.
- While a Royalty Share production costs nothing up front, it’s not free of costs. We recommend doing some math to determine what giving up 50% of your royalties may mean in the long run.
- To learn more about these two options, please check out the Production Earnings & Costs page.
Choose one or both below *
Royalty Share (50-50 share of royalties earned)
50-50 share of royalties earned. By choosing this method of payment, you will be paid monthly by ACX based on half of royalties earned each time the audiobook sells. This limits your potential revenue, but also limits your risk.
Distribution will be EXCLUSIVE distribution on Amazon, Audible, and iTunes
Pay for Production
I’ll pay: $
Unspecified > $0-$50 PFH > $50-$100 PFH > $100-$200 PFH > $200-$400 PFH > $400-$1000 PFH >
Per finished hour ( 2.4 hrs @ 0 – 50 hr = $0.00 – $120.00 )
4. How would you like to distribute your audiobook? *
Exclusive distribution through Audible, Amazon, and iTunes for a 40% royalty
If you choose Royalty Share option above, your audiobook must be exclusive to ACX and cannot be distributed by any entity except ACX in any market or format.
Non-Exclusive distribution for a 25% royalty
Under this model, your audiobook will be sold through Amazon, Audible and iTunes via ACX, as well as wherever else you choose.
To learn more about these options, please read more about production costs and earnings. Earnings & Production Costs
Save and Continue
- Watch the ACX Demo
- Authors as Narrators
- Print Publishers
- Audio Publishers
- Studio Professionals
- Amy Daws on Her Authentic Social Media Self
February 22, 2019
- Make It Snappy: Marketing with URL Shorteners
January 30, 2019
- How to Get (and Keep!) New Audiobook Listeners
January 10, 2019
- Subscribe To The ACX Blog
Hold Governments Accountable: https://amzn.to/2wkygfJ
Olga Essential Oils on Amazon.com/us
AND https://amzn.to/2NEmUuJ Paypal.me/olgamandrei/$
recent Book: Link: http://a.co/d/4CXW5lD
SCIENCE-BASED READING BLOG: https://drolgalazinandrei.wordpress.com/2018/10/26/steve-s-address/
https://www.acorns.com/invite/MLGYL6 Get your Acorn
PINTEREST: PROFMEX Dr Olga Book Publish
EQUAL PAY FOR WOMEN CALIFORNIA, MAKE A DONATION: https://www.facebook.com/donate/301866947322266/?fundraiser_source=external_url