Uses of sea buckthorn oil and bark, berries:
Sea buckthorn leaves and flowers are used for treating arthritis, gastrointestinal ulcers, gout, and skin rashes caused by infectious diseases such as measles. A tea containing sea buckthorn leaves is used as a source of vitamins, antioxidants, protein building blocks (amino acids), fatty acids and minerals; for improving blood pressure and lowering cholesterol; preventing and controlling blood vessel diseases; and boosting immunity.
Sea buckthorn berries are used for preventing infections of the skin, improving sight, and slowing the aging process.
The seed or berry oil is used as an expectorant for loosening phlegm; for treating asthma, heart disorders including chest pain (angina) and high cholesterol; for preventing blood vessel disease; and as an antioxidant. Sea buckthorn oil is also used for slowing the decline of thinking skills with age; reducing illness due to cancer, as well as limiting the toxicity of chemical cancer treatment (chemotherapy); balancing the immune system; treating stomach and intestinal diseases including ulcers and reflux esophagitis (GERD); treating night blindness and dry eye; and as a supplemental source of vitamins C, A, and E, beta-carotene, minerals, amino acids, and fatty acids.
Some people apply sea buckthorn berries, berry concentrate, and berry or seed oil directly to the skin for preventing sunburn; for treating radiation damage from x-rays and sunburns; for healing wounds including bedsores, burns, and cuts; for acne, dermatitis, dry skin, eczema, skin ulcers, and skin color changes after giving birth; and for protecting mucus membranes.
In foods, sea buckthorn berries are used to make jellies, juices, purees, and sauces.
In manufacturing, sea buckthorn is used in cosmetics and anti-aging products.
How does it work?
Sea buckthorn contains vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, C, and other active ingredients. It might have some activity against stomach and intestinal ulcers, and heartburn symptoms.
• Aging skin. Early research shows that taking a specific combination supplement containing sea buckthorn berry oil and other ingredients by mouth might improve wrinkles and sun-damaged skin when used along with a skin cream containing 0.1% tazarotene.
• Heart disease. Developing research in China suggests that taking a particular sea buckthorn extract three times by mouth for 6 weeks lowers cholesterol, reduces chest pain, and improves heart function in people with heart disease.
• Dry eye. Some early research shows that taking a specific sea buckthorn product by mouth decreases feelings of eye redness and burning.
• Dialysis. Early research shows that taking sea buckthorn oil daily for 8 weeks does not help remove waste products from the blood or prevent dry mouth in people undergoing dialysis.
• High blood pressure. Early research suggests that taking sea buckthorn by mouth for up to 8 months might reduce high blood pressure similarly to certain blood pressure-lowering drugs.
• Liver disease (cirrhosis). There is some early evidence showing that taking sea buckthorn extract might reduce liver enzymes and other chemicals in the blood that indicate liver problems.
• Good for A kidney disease called nephrotic syndrome. Early research shows that taking sea buckthorn by mouth in addition to standard care helps reduce swelling, improve appetite, and reduce the amount of protein in the urine in people with nephrotic syndrome. It’s not clear if these improvements with sea buckthorn plus standard care are better than what would be achieved with standard care alone. Vaginal thinning. Early research suggests that taking sea buckthorn oil daily does not improve symptoms of vaginal thinning in postmenopausal women.
The BUCKTHORN grows in the plain, the hills, the meadow forests, the wilderness, the waterfalls and the swamps, sporadically in the mountainous regions.
The bark of the young branches is harvested for therapy and is only used one year after harvest or if it is subjected to a temperature of 100 degrees Celsius for one hour, otherwise it is toxic.
The crust bark contains glycosides, mucilages, saponins, bitter principles, resins, sitosterol, flavones and peptide alkaloids.
Its laxative effect, for which it is known, installs slowly and is differentiated, depending on the dose.
The crust bark is useful in phytotherapeutic treatment of constipation and hepato-biliary dysfunctions.
If decoction gums are massaged, we can cure gingivitis.
Applied to the scalp, the decoction removes the lice.
BUCKTHORN extract may inhibit the growth of tumors.
Here’s how you can get rid of ballooning up sweat by the cups
How is decoction prepared and how is it consumed?
For a moderate acceleration of intestinal transit, prepare as follows: add a teaspoon of the plant to a cup of boiling water, boil for 15 minutes, then leave for 15 minutes.
He sneezes and drinks hot, empty stomach, morning and evening, or two cups a day, morning and evening, before bedtime.
Cruşinul creşte la câmpie, pe dealuri, în păduri de luncă, în zâvoaie, pe malul apelor şi în mlaştini, sporadic în regiunile montane.
Pentru terapie se recoltează scoarţa ramurilor tinere şi se întrebuinţează numai după un an de la recoltare sau dacă este supusă unei temperaturi de 100 grade Celsius, timp de o oră, altfel este toxică.
Scoarţa de Cruşin conţine glicozide, mucilagii, saponină, principii amare, răşini, sitosterol, flavone şi alcaloizi peptici.
Cruşinul acţionează ca laxativ, purgativ, este colagog – favorizează evacuarea bilei, antiviral şi coleretic – stimulează secreţia de bilă.
Efectul său laxativ, pentru care este cunoscut, se instalează lent şi este diferenţiat, în funcţie de doză.
Scoarţa de Cruşin este utilă în tratarea fitoterapeutică a constipaţiei şi a disfuncţiilor hepato-biliare.
Dacă se masează gingiile cu decoct, putem vindeca gingivita.
Aplicat pe scalp, decoctul elimină păduchii.
Extractul de Cruşin poate inhiba dezvoltarea tumorilor.
IATĂ CUM POŢI SCĂPA DE BALONARE DUPĂ MESELE COPIOASE
Cum se prepară decoctul şi cum se consumă?
Pentru o accelerare moderată a tranzitului intestinal se prepară astfel: se adaugă o linguriţă cu vârf de plantă la o cană cu apă clocotită, se fierbe timp de 15 minute, apoi se lasă acoperit încă 15 minute.
Se strecoară şi se bea călduţ, pe stomacul gol, dimineaţa şi seara sau câte două căni pe zi, dimineaţa şi seara, înainte de culcare.
Sincerely, Dr. Olga
PRESS RELEASE: https://wp.me/p4OAib-3n
PROFMEX DIRECTOR OF RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT:
GOTTA VOTE: https://amzn.to/2PeHOle
http://internetbreakout.com/olazin code: olazin
On YouTube: https://youtu.be/i8wXDcMY3qQ
Dr Olga Lazin Andrei PROFMEX Group
OLGA LAZIN on ACADEMIA ResearchGate: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Olga_Lazin/
AMAZON Sales Associate: http://www.amazon.com/shops/ olazin
READ ON AMAZON:
Globalization Is Decentralized: Eastern Europe
and Latin America Compared
GINKO BILOBA- a special type of GB is EGb761, very good against ALZHEIMER. Reduces symptoms of dementia. GOOD FOR ASTHMA AND BRONCHITIS, for EUGEN LAZIN, and Deanne Vorlvold.