This is just a STUDY of Borderline Personality disorder, how unstable they are, will go through (bipolar, is a MOOD DISORDER, like Depression (lasts ONLY FOR A DAY, so it is easy to misconstrual, and it is dangerous), BUT if it fluctuates for days it becomes a PD)when it is no longer a personality disorder (it is actually MANIA. If a person talks for days, rides to las vegas for days, they will stay in the high/it for days). ONE can have them both at the same time, and it necessitates very intensive treatment for a long time.
1. it can be real, or self-fulfilling prophecy;at the core it is
fear of abandonment; and grinding the other person in to the ground with suspicions;
2. client is intense passionately loving, this is followed by intense anger, all his/her jealousy is poisonous (get out of the relationship while you can; they may dispose of you, b/c it is all about them being Narcissistic);
3. ID disturbance; he might even ask like they don’t know how to go through the world (changing tattoos, and hair color, name change, they pop into multiple personalities, ID is disruptive and dangerous;
4. IMPULSIVITY, not thinking, substance use, impulsive sexual behaviour, for maniancs behaviour stays the same for days.
SHOP AND SHOP, not thing of the ramifications to soothe the mood. it is just a bandade, but i spent $5.000 I don t have.
Recurrent suicidal thoughts and attempts.
To avoid abandonment, anchoring is too deep;” if u leave me, I kill myself.” you might see cutting.use it as a cry for help, like MM, or hang themselves (inner pain, they cannot manage that pain, borderline back and forth).
6. BPD, affected sensibility, from angry to sad in an hour. They are not inhibited. they express it.
it’s a BL presentation if their moods are up and down, and moods are not regulated. they overreact, and are overreacting is the core of Borderline.
7. they chronically feel empty, a hollow shell.
I NEED TO FILL WHOLE INSIDE. they don’t have the psychological skeleton
8. Inappropriate ANGER, if any slight thing frustrates them, they explode! it terrifies the family, I walk on eggshells. they have thin skin, and over feel everything. for a person it can happen in all situations, then, after the explosion, they feel very remorseful, then they fear they gonna be abandoned; they get angry at themselves, lot s of emotional wounds, within an HOUR.
UNDER SERIOUS STRESS, is severe; they get TRANSIENT STRESS INDUCED, under stress, they may experience paranoid, actually hear voices, are psychotic, they look like they are delusional, or everyone is out to get me.
Can experience dissociative identity, break off and start behaving like a child, she can take on the posture of a 4 years old child, she can go into her alter, a 3 years old girl, abandonment is not there.
Subtypes of Borderline: more petulant and throw tantrums. Lifelong and costly.
TO HELP: rather focus on co-morbid ; have problem spending, eating, etc. GET DBT. how to holistically behave with other people.
AUTHOR’S PAGE: Sincerely,
Hold Governments Accountable: https://amzn.to/2wkygfJ
PROFMEX – DIRECTOR RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT: http://www.profmex.com
BLOG on CIVIC AND CIVIL SOCIETY: http://www.drolgacoaching.self-esteemfirstdrolga.com/2018/08/get-civic-engagement-and-civil-society.html
Dr. Olga Lazin’s Blog On NUTRITION And HISTORY: https://wp.me/p4OAib-3n
AMAZON STORE: http://dr-olga-essential-oils-blends.business.site/
Start investing with Acorns today! Get $5 when you use my invite link: https://www.acorns.com/invite/MLGYL6
Two Blogs: DrOlgaLazin: Book Review “Decentralized Globalization, By Blockchain & AuthorHouse, 2018, on drolgalazinandrei/wordpress.com
My Book’s SKU: NC-767-BJO . on Amazon: http://olgaandrassy.blogspot.com/2018/07/amazoncom-eternal-mexican-revolutions.html
Explanation of PETULANT: Definitions of petulant
(of a person or their manner) childishly sulky or bad-tempered.
he was moody and petulant
synonyms: peevish, bad-tempered, querulous, pettish, fretful, cross, irritable, sulky, snappish, crotchety, touchy, tetchy, testy, fractious, grumpy, disgruntled, crabby, grouchy, cranky
Translations of petulant
anxious, eager, impatient, petulant, solicitous, greedy
irritable, jumpy, petulant, excitable, crusty, tetchy
miffed, petulant, sulky.
GET MY RECENT BOOK: